Friday, February 12, 2016

Meet your Experience Leaders - Part 2!!!!!!

Hey everybody! My name is Mitchell Rock and I am a sophomore Physiology & Neurobiology and Government & Politics double major (it's a mouthful, I know). I'm from Baltimore County, Maryland and in my free time I enjoy rock climbing, hiking, singing (mostly in the shower because I'm not very good), binge-watching shows on Netflix, and endless laughs and shenanigans with my friends! My favorite animal is a lion because of an unhealthy life-long obsession with The Lion King. This is my second year participating in this wonderful experience, and my first time as an experience leader. Last year I learned that sea turtles are absolutely amazing creatures, each with their own individual personality. Working with them has truly been a transformative experience, as it has changed the way I view the world around me, and given me a new-found appreciation for nature. I cannot wait to go back, and work alongside a new group of amazing participants!

No comments:

Post a Comment