Friday, March 4, 2016

A bit about me, Dann-y!! :) Lol @ Emma

Hey guys! My name is Danny, and I'm a sophomore Physiology and Neurobiology major. I am passionate about guitar, sushi, avocados, videogames, protecting the environment, and the treasured moments I can get away from this 23 credit semester and spend time with friends. On campus, I volunteer as the Vice President of Circle K International and once in a while I'll go to the occasional American Medical Student Association meeting every now and again sometimes. Off campus, I volunteer at a local hospital and at a fire station. In fact, I just began the internship portion of the EMT class I'm enrolled in, so I'll finally get to ride the ambulance! I have a cat and a dog, and I've always loved animals and the nature around me, so I'm super excited to go on this Alternative Break with you all! I can't wait to get away from school for a week and just hang out, have fun and learn something new about a topic I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment