Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wassup homies with Janine Taira




  • Neurobiology & Physiology major
  • Future plans: fortunately, the University of Maryland School of Dentistry wants me this August.
  • Crowning achievement: I can wiggle my pinkie toes without moving my other toes. Just kidding.
  • Fun fact: I forget the eggs in 3-ingredient cake mixes, but somehow my French macarons end up alright. 
  • I like sports: tennis, skiing, ice skating, gymnastics, swimming...I've tried many.
  • I have 3 siblings that all look pretty similar to me. 
  • I'm Chinese-Japanese, 4th generation on both sides--very not fresh of the boat. 
  • Small animals have a special place in my heart. I adopted a 5 year old Guinea pig off of the free and for sale page. 
  • I can crochet small octopi!
  • If you sing Disney songs in my presence, I will absolutely join you.

No comments:

Post a Comment